Many thanks to Untangled for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
Here are the rules:
* Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
* Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
* Give 11 random facts about yourself.
* Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
* Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
* Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are my 11 answers:
1, What is your all-time favourite book? I would have to say Lamb by Christopher Moore.
2, Who has been the biggest influence in your life? Hands-down, my parents.
3, Do you vote? Hell, yes I vote! 4, What is your favourite food? Almost anything someone else will make for me. LOL
5, Do you eat meat? Why/why not? Yes, but I have nothing against those who choose not to do so; I think it is a matter of personal taste and preference.
6, Which musical artist speaks to you the most? I would have to say Rise Against, but there are so many wonderful bands and genres of music that touch my soul that it’s terribly hard to choose.
7, Do you enjoy being barefoot? I prefer socks, but yes.
8, Would you turn in your best friend if you discovered they were selling drugs? Seeing as my mom is my best friend, no, I wouldn’t turn her in, but I’d find it terribly odd and somewhat funny.
9, Has your life changed dramatically at any point? Oh, so many times!
10, If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Professional creative doing the things I love and being paid enough to support myself and my artistic endeavors.
11, Would you like to be famous? No, never; it seems like a horrible idea.
Now, here are 11 random facts about me.
1, I love to write.
2, I love being out in nature camping, hiking, just enjoying and discovering nature’s beauties. I love both the mountains and the coastal shores.
3, I went to Cozumel, Mexico on my honeymoon and I absolutely loved it, but that is the only time I’ve ever been outside the U.S. and I feel that is quite unfortunate.
4, I love to read, but I have come to love audiobooks and podcasts just as much.
5, I have two kitties (Doodle and Zoey) and I consider them my life savers – you know, whatever it takes to convince yourself to stick around when you’re really struggling with mental illness.
6, I believe in supporting the arts as much as I’m financially able because they contribute to our society in so many ways and they’re vitally important to human beings in general.
7, I enjoy traveling and I love flying. I get a big kick out of being able to look out the plane window and see clouds.
8, I am terrified of heights to the point that I freeze up and can not move.
9, I love feeding the birds and squirrels in my back yard. I’m slightly obsessive about it.
10, I love animals of all kinds, but I prefer to see them in the wild rather than in cages and aquariums, but I do enjoy going to those places as well.
11, My favorite season is autumn because I like the smell of dead leaves.
The blogs that I have nominated are:
Honestly, I hate the whole chain-letter aspect of these awards things, so I don’t want to nominate any specific blogs, but if any of my followers would like to be nominated, please feel free to “take the donut” and pass it along to other deserving blogs as well. Seriously, take the donut!
Here are your 11 questions:
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- If you could live anywhere where would it be? why?
- Have you ever made a dream of yours come true?
- Ocean, Mountains or Desert? why?
- What genre of books do you tend to read?
- Who would play you in a movie?
- Have you written your novel, book, e-book, any book yet?
- Do you feel compassionate about a topic?
- When you close your eyes and go to your happy place, where is it?
- If you could choose any art form and excel which would you choose?
- Name one perfect moment you experienced in the last week.